Systems for natural-gas vehicles
Compressed natural gas secures mobility on a long term basis thanks to large known resources. Bosch supplies comprehensive system know-how with consulting services and field-proven components for medium- and heavy-duty CV engines.
Comprehensive expertise and trusted components for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
Natural-gas drives are in demand in several countries due to their exceptionally low CO2 output. Bosch offers an end-to-end electronic engine management system for natural-gas drives (monovalent engines) and for dual-fuel applications. Dual-fuel systems allow engines to be powered partially with natural gas or completely with diesel, making them suitable for regions where the gas infrastructure is not available. Monovalent systems are primarily deployed in urban areas. Equipped with a three-way catalytic converter, they already comply with Euro VI emissions limits.
- Solutions based on the supplier’s competence in global engine management
- Technology is immediately available
- Robust components
- Long-term, sustainable energy source
- Low total cost of ownership due to low fuel costs (up to 50% savings)
- Emission targets up to Euro VI can be achieved: compliance with NOx limits, no soot particles
- Clearance for environmental zones
- Low combustion noise